Thick and nourishing hand cream is rich in composition based on natural nut butters: Shea nut, almond and walnut and provides the most effective care. Shea butter visibly softens the skin and acts as a filter against ultraviolet rays, thereby preventing skin photoaging. Walnut oil promotes active healing of wounds and cracks. Forming a tandem in combination with almond oil, which has a mild regenerating effect on dry and chapped skin, it is the number one helper in cold and windy weather. It is recommended to use the cream daily and to achieve the maximum effect once a week apply a hand mask of the same series.
Apply to clean hands, gently massage until completely absorbed.
Water, Glycine Soja Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Stearate, Almond Oil PEG-6 Esters, Carbomer, Capylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Alcogol, Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil, Pelargonium Capitatum Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tocopherol Acetate, Myristica Fragrance Oil
- softens, protects and nourishes skin.
- stimulates own collagen production.
- provides UV-protection, permitting to slow down skin ageing processes.
- assists in healing injuries and cracks.
- reduces dryness.
- heals weather skin and reduces inflammations.
- regulates lipid and water balance of skin.
- slightly clarifies the skin.
- prevents epidermis roughening.
- makes framework of elastin and collagen more active and hand skin more firm.
- reduces dryness and irritation.
- strengthens nail plates, makes nails less fragile.