Apply a small amount of the mask to the wet feet and massage them for 10–15 minutes, and then wash the mask away. For the best results it's recommended to use Dr. Sea Nut Cocktail foot cream.
Water, Alcohol, Aesculus Hippocastanum Fruit Powder, Carbomer, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Dimethicone,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Capylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysorbate 20, Myrtus Communis Oil, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Quercus Suber Bark Extract,Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Sea Salt, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, BHT, Mentha Virdis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil .
- softens, protects and nourishes skin.
- stimulates own collagen production.
- provides UV-protection, permitting to slow down skin ageing processes.
- assists in healing injuries and cracks.
- reduces dryness.
- heals weather skin and reduces inflammations.
- regulates lipid and water balance of skin.
- slightly clarifies the skin.
- prevents epidermis roughening.
- makes framework of elastin and collagen more active and hand skin more firm.
- reduces dryness and irritation.
- strengthens nail plates, makes nails less fragile.