The balanced mask formula with extracts of green tea and rosemary and pelargonium (geranium) oil favourably influences skin general condition, especially prone to inflammation skin. One of the key components is pelargonium (geranium) oil. It's capable of producing favourable effect on dry, oily and very sensitive skin.
Green tea polyphenols:
- have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties;
- enrich cells with oxygen;
- increase skin protective functions.
Tanning substances contained in green tea:
- soothe skin;
- form a protective film on skin;
- have an antibacterial effect.
Pelargonium (geranium) oil:
- increases microcirculation and stimulates skin cells renovation;
- is a perfect soothing remedy for irritated, sensitive and damaged skin;
- has a moisturizing and softening effect that means it favourably influences dry, rough and peeling facial skin;
- is good for oily skin as it assists in decreasing of cutaneous grease, normalizes perspiratory glands work of facial skin, reduces inflammation processes;
- assists in restoring of skin resiliency and elasticity.
- assists in reducing irritation;
- reduces puffiness;
- strengthens vascular walls.